How to plant a lemon tree
- Take 1kg of organic fertilisers (NPK)
- Dig a hole a bit wider and as deep as the size of the pot.
- Using a fork, lightly aerate the soil at the bottom of the hole and around the tree.
- Deposit one quarter of the organic fertiliser at the bottom of the hole.
- Place the lemon tree at the centre of the hole and fill the sides with one quarter of the organic fertiliser and potting medium, then repeat with another quarter.
- With the dug-out soil, create a small mound in a circle around the trunk of the lemon tree.
- At the centre, add the final quarter of the organic fertiliser.