PRM: practical information (persons with reduced mobility).
The Lemon Festival consists of various shows: float parades, exhibition of citrus patterns in the Biovès gardens, street shows, arts, crafts and orchid display at Palais de l’Europe. All shows are accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
The Tourist Office offers you and your escort free admissions and reduced rates according to the show. Don’t hesitate to visit our services to find out about our offers!
Here are a few practical details concerning accessibility for persons with reduced mobility, to make your visit to the Lemon Festival easier:
- Will any specific spaces be provided on the procession route?
Yes, on Place Saint Roch.
- Is the exhibition of citrus patterns accessible for people in wheelchairs?
The gardens are separated by steps and a footbridge. People in wheelchairs can leave the first park and go to the entrance of the second by using the exits situated in the middle of the gardens or near the footbridge.
- Is the arts, crafts and orchid fair accessible?
The fair will take place on the first floor of the Palais de l’Europe which is accessible by lift from the ground floor. Admission is free.
- Are there reduced rates?
– For persons with reduced mobility of over 80% on presentation of a disability card:
Free admission to the gardens and a place in the walkway. Reduced price for a seat in the stand.
– For accompanying persons (if compulsory and a note to this effect appears on the disability card): the same conditions.
– Person in a wheelchair:
Free admission to the gardens and to the procession. For accompanying persons: full price if in the stand. Admission to the gardens and free place in the walkway.
Toilets accessible for persons with reduced mobility are located on the ground floor of the Palais de l’Europe, Avenue Boyer, next to the Tourist Office.
Places for GIC (civilians with major disabilities) and GIG (war veterans with serious disabilities) are available around the event site.
- Medical equipment hire: Menton Santé – 4, rue Piéta – MENTON. Tel. +00 33 (0)4 93 57 57 10
These details are communicated for information purposes by the Tourist Office and shall not hold it responsible.